Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Breckenridge, CO Wedding Videos




ColoradoMountainLife.com is Summit County's premier local provider of Breckenridge, CO wedding videos.

Your wedding experience should be documented and edited in a manner that truly tells your story. 

A wedding is more than slow-motion shots with long transitions. Yes, these are part of telling the story, but not the whole story. 

When you use a professional Producer who isn't trained in only making the same video over and over, you will be using a Producer who has an eye for every scene and a vision for your video that matches the mood and feeling of your special day.

I will work with my team to capture the subtile details that make your wedding different than any other wedding that we have shot. We will edit your video in a manner that brings these subtile elements to life by creatively integrating then into your story in a seamless, cinematic, and creative manner. 

Based in Dillon, Colorado, My name is Mike Gamache. I'm the founder and Lead Producer at CML. I've been directing, shooting, and editing videos professionally since 2006. 

Here are some of the highlights from my career.

– Video Production Industry professional since 2006
– University Degree in Video Production (Kansas State University Class of ’06)
– Multiple Gold and Silver Tellie, Aster, and Healthcare Marketing Report Awards 
– Recently featured on Fox 31 Denver for freelance video production
– Featured Daily on Summit TV8 for outdoors action videos 
– History Channel Camera Operator credit

I haven't just been producing videos. I've been creating startup businesses and managing small  businesses that I've built.

I've spent years in Customer Service. I've even produced a video training course called "The Ultimate Customer Experience" Which is from Scott McKain. One of the most renowned customer service authorities in the world.

What does this all mean to you? Colorado Mountain Life will produce an amazing video. One that we believe is a higher caliber than any other competitive option. We will manage the project professionally and we will deliver it on time.

Having been in the industry for over a decade, and recently married myself (August '17) I am the ideal Producer for your wedding video. I will need very little from the wedding party, and what I do need will be properly planned for. 

Breckenridge, CO Wedding Videos Producer Mike Gamache
Mike Gamache's Wedding at Sapphire Point by Breckenridge

When you work with me, you are working with a person who understands how busy you are. A person who has recently survived the planning and execution of his own wedding.

I will do everything possible to prevent adding anything extra to your plate. I may even take a few items off of it!

Capture the memory of your wedding with a real industry professional Video Producer who works and lives right here in Summit County Colorado! Use Colorado Mountain Life for the best wedding video and experience possible!

Breckenridge, CO Wedding Videos 













































No comments:

Post a Comment