Thursday, May 4, 2017

15-16 Season Snowboarding Highlights - Keystone, Colorado

15-16 Season Snowboarding Highlights - Keystone, Colorado



Thanks for watching the video my roommate and I made of terrain park snowboarding at Keystone Colorado.

This video was shot at the end of the 2015-2016 season. The rider is my old roommate Alec Vandeweerd (In the Jiberish jacket) and I am the producer, Mike Gamache (In the camo jacket)

The first time Alec and I roomed together in 2014, I was literally almost twice his age.

Needless to say, I was a bit worried living with someone who has never been out on their own before, but now, 3-years later, I have so many wonderful memories and so much amazing footage from the time I have spent with Alec.

As he has improved his skills over the last three-seasons, he is starting to get in the scene with some really big names, and is currently on his way to the 2017 Superpark event on Bear Mountain.

Make sure to follow and subscribe to Colorado Mountain Life on your favorite social media sites to stay current with our videos as we release them!

If you want your own videos produced professionally by Colorado Mountain Life, call us today at (970) 368-9699

Article by Mike Gamache


No comments:

Post a Comment